Don't call me uncle!!

Do I look old to u? How come so many ppl call me uncle?! I'm just a young, small, innocent, cute young boys.. :P I know my voice sound a bit.. er.. mature.. doesn't mean old!

I met this old lady while climbing the stair when she stop me to ask for direction.
"Uncle, do you know of..."

TIAN AR!!! WHY LIKE TAT!!! The worst part is this is not the first time but alot of time liao! I just did not shave much.. look at bit rounder.. wear abit orbian.. doesn't mean I'm uncle! Look like I've to do something about it. Maybe gonna have extreme make over soon.. change my image to reserve this situation.

Next time if anyone of you saw me dun call me uncle again le hor.. or somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.. somebody.. I'm not telling who.. hehe.. :)

4:25 AM

_________Drifted all the way...___________

Profile

Name: Tan Wei Sheng
School: NYP

[[ Friends ]]

||Ain|| Jia Hui|| Kelly||
||Shawn|| Dewi|| Lim Hong||
||Michelle|| Wan ee|| Bing Chong|| Taufiq|| Jia Xian||
|| Fenni|| ||Sharifah|| RSM||
Xian Rong|| Yi San||
||Mich|| June|| Xue Bin||
||Felicia|| IT|| Khalisah|| Ryan||

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

________Credits________

daryl
brushes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com