To be a better man..

Today I finally know more about this person. When I first met him, he seem like a cool guy to me, seldom talk, very cool.. At first I thought he is hard to get along with den as the days goes by, u get to know more about this cool guy. At first think he is terminator VI, like machine control, no feeling like that(joking ar..)

Just recently, I found him to be a sentimental person, after talking to him in the library last time, after reading his blog.. Suddendly this "terminator" changes to.. (er.. got any word to suggest anot? My eng not tat gd.. but u know the meaning la) to.. (whatever la.. know the word can msg me "-_-) Out of nowhere, I knew more and felt closer to this guy. (not gao gay ar..)

***

I think I can feel his pain, his augiush, his emotion.. You feel like shouting out to the whole world and nobody is listening to you. Life seem meaningless to you. All you want is to have that simple request and yet, you are rejected. How come this has to happen to you? Why can't we cannot be like others? What can I do to know you more? And no matter how hard you try, that person still leave you..

And you cry in middle of rain.. till you have shed every single drop of tear.. neglect every moment in your life.. the whole world seem to have collapsed on you. life is so tough to shallow... You wish life sould not be like this.. You don't want and you hope not..

She leaves you behind this lonely road.. walking forward without even looking back at you.. leaving you in this ditch(whatever).. You are left alone, nobody is beside you. You feel helpless. She has left out of sight and you reached this cross junction.

Suddenly, you realised you are a fool. Am I going to wake up or pretend this(she tell me she like me no more) doesn't happen. You stand in the middle of this cross junction. You lifted your head up, no one is aound. You are alone. Which way should I go? If I wake up, she will be gone. If I pretend this has not happen, she will be with me.. even though you know it is only a dream. So which one should I choose...? But no matter which way I choose, I want to let you know that you will always be in my heart. Never shall I leaves this world without any reget that I've made. No words seem too much for me on you. No matter where you go, I'll be always be here for you that we have spent such a wonderful and lovely time together. I always wish you the best.. always..

***
very touching is it hor.. also my english not that good.. Also, dun tell you who is the "nu zhu jiao"..

7:11 AM

_________Drifted all the way...___________

Profile

Name: Tan Wei Sheng
School: NYP

[[ Friends ]]

||Ain|| Jia Hui|| Kelly||
||Shawn|| Dewi|| Lim Hong||
||Michelle|| Wan ee|| Bing Chong|| Taufiq|| Jia Xian||
|| Fenni|| ||Sharifah|| RSM||
Xian Rong|| Yi San||
||Mich|| June|| Xue Bin||
||Felicia|| IT|| Khalisah|| Ryan||

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

________Credits________

daryl
brushes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com