Well, this is a request by michelle. Quite hard to answer.. *snatch head

Seven things that will scare me:
1. Illness
2. Height
3. Famine ( judge frm my size u shd know.. lol)
4. Lonely and lost
5. Losing my loved ones
6. Cockroaches?! (haha..)
7. Figure on the weighting machine

Seven things I like the most:
1. Happiness
2. World Peace
3. No starvation n disease
4. Good Health
5. Gold bar?!
6. Trying thing which I have not done before
7. Relaxed and Easy

Seven most important things in my room:
1. Pillow, blanket, bed..
2. Computer
3. Fan
4. Clothes
5. Tables
6. Lights
7. Books

Seven random facts about me:
1. Kaisu and kaisee person
2. Frog in the well
3. Cannot handle stress well
4. I like garfield and doramon
5. I sweat like running tap and still sweat
6. Like Politics
7. Get distracted easily

Seven things I can do:
1. Live without handphone and internet
2. Eat more than the rest?!
3. Play games all day
4. Do thing which other people normally don't do
5. Sleep longer
6. Talk cock sing song
7. Programming?!

Seven things I can't do:
1. Fasting! (will go crazy if I do)
2. Read story books
3. Go orchard road all day long
4. Get stress
5. Cannot tell lies
6. Stay up late
7. Sing (monotone)

Seven things I say the most:
1. kai wan siao (joking)
2. ya..
3. like that ar..
4. er..
5. wah sianz
6. funny sia
7. you are pro

Seven celeb crushes:
1. Kitaro (dunno whether this count anot)
2. J lopez
3. Jolin Tsai
4. Eva Longoria
5. Xin Yue Tuan
6. Micheal Jackson
7. F.I.R

Seven people I would love to do this: (taken from yisan.. lazy to do)
1. Any
2. 1
3. who
4. c
5. dis
6. can
7. do.


8:18 AM

_________Drifted all the way...___________

Profile

Name: Tan Wei Sheng
School: NYP

[[ Friends ]]

||Ain|| Jia Hui|| Kelly||
||Shawn|| Dewi|| Lim Hong||
||Michelle|| Wan ee|| Bing Chong|| Taufiq|| Jia Xian||
|| Fenni|| ||Sharifah|| RSM||
Xian Rong|| Yi San||
||Mich|| June|| Xue Bin||
||Felicia|| IT|| Khalisah|| Ryan||

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

________Credits________

daryl
brushes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com