I have found you!

It happened 20 years ago when my parent decided to bring in one family member. It was a Toyota Corolla. We enjoy the ride she gave us and where you want to go, she would take you there. having the breeze sweep through your face, you will feel nothing is better on earth. It defintely brought joy to us.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
picture of her during the last remaining year..

Over the year, she has been in great service to us. She carried heavy loads of equipment, tow a pickup, transport 8 persons seomtime.. But the age catches up on her, she got sick more often until lately, we know it is time for her to take a rest (aka scrap). We bid good bye to her in year 2005. It was a heart breaking moment.


Recently, I deceided to do a search for her again. I have no idea where and how to look for her. So I posted on newspaper and conducted serveral search national wide. I track down the muderer agent who takes off the life support system (aka deregister).


With a little luck, I finally located her.


Though I could not recongise anymore, one look at her I immediately know it is her.

I have finally found you..


This is the picture of her..




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

haha.. Got you didn't it?

I knew it's cold. Wear more clothes and don't get cold hor.. haha..


8:02 AM

_________Drifted all the way...___________

Profile

Name: Tan Wei Sheng
School: NYP

[[ Friends ]]

||Ain|| Jia Hui|| Kelly||
||Shawn|| Dewi|| Lim Hong||
||Michelle|| Wan ee|| Bing Chong|| Taufiq|| Jia Xian||
|| Fenni|| ||Sharifah|| RSM||
Xian Rong|| Yi San||
||Mich|| June|| Xue Bin||
||Felicia|| IT|| Khalisah|| Ryan||

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

________Credits________

daryl
brushes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com