I'm am having my FYP this period and the project that required me to use PDA phone. Wah Pian, first time touching this thing before. It's huge but quite slow. From the model, it's only available recently late last year so it's quite pretty new.

My supervisor loan it to me(Muhaha..) I Can show off around can design my project with a real physical device. It will improve the relationship between the school and student reality of developing project for company. However, when you walk around with this, you will feel "wanted" by robber. Hair drop can grow back, PDA drop your ball also has to drop. Gonna protect it with all my life sia



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A picture of IPAQ
(this is dedicated to xb who is in Blk R. Envy this pic? haha)

7:23 AM

_________Drifted all the way...___________

Profile

Name: Tan Wei Sheng
School: NYP

[[ Friends ]]

||Ain|| Jia Hui|| Kelly||
||Shawn|| Dewi|| Lim Hong||
||Michelle|| Wan ee|| Bing Chong|| Taufiq|| Jia Xian||
|| Fenni|| ||Sharifah|| RSM||
Xian Rong|| Yi San||
||Mich|| June|| Xue Bin||
||Felicia|| IT|| Khalisah|| Ryan||

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

________Credits________

daryl
brushes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com