Yesterday marks the final day of our poly life. Looking back, it has alot of sweet and sour memory. Just like remembering the first day of school is yesterday, we are not familiar with each other and everyone was just starting to know each other. Then every hour is like every semesters passed. With every semester gone, we learn and work with each other, helping those who are in need, playing punk together, fly each other plane together... Those were the times that left a deep impression in our heart. Now the only thing we could do is to keep memory together so that 10 years down the roads, we will still remember each other.

Now with the poly is over, one stage of my life is also over, how about the next one? Enlisting? Siging on? Further study? No matter what the case, I like to say Thank you guys for giving me such a wonderful experience in NYP. Anyway talk about the last day at FYP, I'm still rushing for new assigned task by my supervisor. Yup.. only like the last 5 minutes of the day that my supervisor confirmed that my project is finished. Phew.. Finally it's over. However, I skilfully took sometime off from my hectic project for a few camera shoot. (proj can nv be completely done but the day will definitely be over). While I was coding halfway, something happened. Jia xian has finally straightened her hair!! WAH!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Sheng Chuan waving. Oh ya, Lecturer Fong remember our coat ar..


Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: jia Xian, Lim Hong, Me
Speak no evil, Hear no evil, See no evil.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: Lian Sheng, Hong again(act gangster), Me

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket
Kiss?! My first Kiss? I must be dreaming..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: Wen Jun and Me!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: Desmond, Me, Fahmi
Excellent Buddies for gym workout

Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: Fren(Dunno the name), Michelle, Me

Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: Cihao and Zhi wei


Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: Daniel and Siyun



Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: Me and Xian Rong

Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: Me, Michelle, Jun(1) wei(1) aka Junz, sixth month


Image hosting by Photobucket
Left: The com which I'm using for FYP.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Remind me of the days at SSDC.
To Fel: I nv said it is ur helmet ar.. oh ya.. forget to take ur pic so no pic here.. peiseh ar..

Take Care Guys!

4:14 AM

_________Drifted all the way...___________

Profile

Name: Tan Wei Sheng
School: NYP

[[ Friends ]]

||Ain|| Jia Hui|| Kelly||
||Shawn|| Dewi|| Lim Hong||
||Michelle|| Wan ee|| Bing Chong|| Taufiq|| Jia Xian||
|| Fenni|| ||Sharifah|| RSM||
Xian Rong|| Yi San||
||Mich|| June|| Xue Bin||
||Felicia|| IT|| Khalisah|| Ryan||

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

________Credits________

daryl
brushes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com