Long TIme no blog liao!

It's has been more than 5 months since I blogged.

Dunno why lei.. Anyway, I'm serving NS and gonna POP soon.

As for me now I'm thinner n pass my IPPT finally for the first time in my life! (something +ve NS has changed me)

Now I realised how fortunate studies can be compare to other thing else. Study has holiday. They no need to book in to camp, can watch movie anytime, eat anything they want... ....

haha...

Nevertheless, I think I'm gonna miss BMT.

Yeah..

Got time den update here.. haha..

Cheers!

POP LO!!!

11:52 PM

_________Drifted all the way...___________

Profile

Name: Tan Wei Sheng
School: NYP

[[ Friends ]]

||Ain|| Jia Hui|| Kelly||
||Shawn|| Dewi|| Lim Hong||
||Michelle|| Wan ee|| Bing Chong|| Taufiq|| Jia Xian||
|| Fenni|| ||Sharifah|| RSM||
Xian Rong|| Yi San||
||Mich|| June|| Xue Bin||
||Felicia|| IT|| Khalisah|| Ryan||

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

________Credits________

daryl
brushes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com