I meet a long lost primary school friend of mine during my course. But he is married with a nine month old children. During my bus trip home from base, we chat about his baby. From what he describe, the baby must be very cute.

From I chat, I realised he is mature in thinking. It is really impressed to see that such a young age he actually has soild plan for the future. I can see he must have gone through quite alot.

There has been one saying in chinese that a boy will only become a man if he got married. I find it quite true. Army supposed to turn a boy into a man (claimed by the advertisement) However some of them, from what I have seen, never grow up. (wonder if army has failed them or they have failed the army).

So what's the morale of the story?

If you want to become a man, get married with children or join the army?

It depend on yourself.

some thoughts only..

4:33 AM

_________Drifted all the way...___________

Profile

Name: Tan Wei Sheng
School: NYP

[[ Friends ]]

||Ain|| Jia Hui|| Kelly||
||Shawn|| Dewi|| Lim Hong||
||Michelle|| Wan ee|| Bing Chong|| Taufiq|| Jia Xian||
|| Fenni|| ||Sharifah|| RSM||
Xian Rong|| Yi San||
||Mich|| June|| Xue Bin||
||Felicia|| IT|| Khalisah|| Ryan||

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

________Credits________

daryl
brushes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com